Search This Blog

Sunday 13 February 2011


Dear readers,

after a long thinking, deciding, changing thought and all the doubts and questions that came along the way I finally decided to stop writing this blog. Although I really liked the concept at first (and that was one of the main reasons why I ever started this blog) now I kind of got tired of it. And if it doesn't make me happy anymore I honestly don't see the point of doing it. Still, good news is that I plan on starting a new blog very soon. The subject will still be Zagreb but I plan to make a completely new concept which should present my own vision of Zagreb! All the things I love and also all the things I don't like so much about this city. At this very spot you will be able to find a new blog address and all the other necessary details soon!

I would also like to use this moment to thank all the subscribers and followers for reading and commenting! Thank you very much! Hope to see you all in a short while on a new blog!

Hugs,
Helena

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your new blog. As you know, I'm also in a transitional phase. We are no longer in Croatia so I'm coming to terms whether to stop blogging with croatia in my blogname or start a brand new name all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck,enjoy your life.
    Regards from Thessaloniki.
    kostas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    How come I skipped this "introductory speech"!?
    Too focused to the pics!?!

    Nevertheless, I see the point!
    Keep on your own way!

    Regards
    GP

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a Croatian Australian I find myself torn between the 2 countries. I wish I could spend 6 months in Australia and 6 months in Croatia (during the summer periods obviously). I'm in a transition stage and sometimes miss Croatia. Having a blog like yours brings back memories of the fun I had in Croatia. So good luck with the new blog and cant wait to read it.

    Regards
    Mirko

    ReplyDelete