Search This Blog

Monday 13 December 2010

Four elegant ladies!


What do you say about this four ladies? Don't they look so stylish and elegant? Ready for a New Year's Eve or some crazy Christmas diner. I took this photo in the center of Zagreb the other evening. I must say that this year more and more shops offer early discounts and sales and special offers because people are spending less money than ever. The true reason is that most of them just don't have the money and can't afford a lot of these things. And after all Christmas should be more about the family than the presents, don't you think?!

3 comments:

  1. Helena - you are correct! Shopping is not the real reason for the Christmas season.....
    But they are every elegant, stylish ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! But I still buy presents. I'm hopelessly stuck in that ritual. I like your lady shot - nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, presents are OK, but not the ultra expensive ones! :)

    ReplyDelete