Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Autumn in Zagreb


So, this is autumn in Zagreb! Yesterdays photo was totally inappropriate, so I forced myself to take new ones. The sight of these orange leaves was beautiful, but it is a shame that my camera wasn't able to catch the brightness of colors. For me, autumn always represents the start of a new ''year'' - i.e. working year. I'm usually so busy I have no chance to enjoy the positive aspects of it - the nature turning yellow, orange, red and brown... the warm sunny days that smell like autumn, hot maroons and much more...
I hope you are enjoying for me!

2 comments:

  1. I want to step on those leaves and hear the 'crunch' crunch beneath my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I did after taking this photo! :D

    ReplyDelete