Search This Blog

Friday, 8 October 2010

Spring motif in autumn


This is a kind of sight you would probably expect in spring time - so I can't describe the thrill and joy I felt when spotting this beauty yesterday during my walk. I took this shot in front of the Croatian national theater - on the square that many ''Zagrebers'' consider the most beautiful square in Zagreb.  I know it is going to be a boring motif for some of you, but it really made my day. People should just enjoy little things every day and they would feel much better!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helena,

    This past Wednesday I returned from Zagreb, and I must say that I really enjoyed your city. I spent a week in Croatia visiting the tourist sites of the Dalmatian Coast (Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Krka and Plitvice) and Zagreb has been a great end to my vacation. I hope you one day you know my city too, although being a smaller city is always more difficult.

    Regards,

    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really glad you liked your stay in Croatia! :)
    It is a small country but it has a lots of beautiful things to see!
    I would definitely like to come to Valladolid one day - as much as I can see on your blog it is a special town for sure! ;)

    Pozdrav,
    Helena

    ReplyDelete