Search This Blog

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Welcome to the Vampire Ball


During this past few days, while I was having internet connection problems, lots of new stuff happened in Zagreb. I took this photo yesterday afternoon at the Cvjetni trg (eng. Flower square). It was some closed-for-public (open-for-VIP-guests) event that's promoting a new ''lifestyle'' center aka. shopping center at the Flower square in the Zagreb center. It is a highly controversial project that's still provoking protests and law suits against the investor and the city government that let this project pass (remember this three posts: 1, 2 and 3?). This vampires are the protesters that stood yesterday at the entrance to the new shopping center with the sign that says: ''Welcome to the Vampire Ball''.

After this last problem with my internet connection it made me think about changing the conception of this blog a bit. I still like the idea of a ''daily photo'' blog but I am thinking about making some changes, adding new content and making it more personal and friendly. You will find out everything soon!

2 comments: