Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Summer... where did you go?


I admit it, this photo is not recently taken. I took this shot sometime at the end of August while it was still sunny and warm. September turned out much colder and more rainy than I excepted it to be. Sadly, I think that the whole autumn is going to be like that. For me, that means a lot of problem with finding good shots and inspiration at all. However I do promise to make even more effort for that reason! But don't take this amiss - I still wanted to show you this photo of a nice facade with flowers. At the house entrance you can see the street lamp I wrote you about in my last post.

2 comments:

  1. it's been raining here in ST for the last two days. today the sun is shining. maybe you can take photos inside of shops? antiques, cafes, change of leaves?
    I know when its cold here all I want to do is stay indoors and stare at the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know how you feel! :)

    ReplyDelete